upkosh.up.nic.in – Koshagar Uttar Pradesh, up koshagar, up koshagar login, up koshagar pension, koshagar lucknow, कोषागार अधिकारी का काम, कोषागार क्या होता है,
Important Instructions: For Those Users who are getting the problem of logout or page not found after login. Please follow the steps given below:
- Kindly Add URL https://upkosh.up.nic.in in Exception List of Java at Control Panel.
- Open Menu Tab of Browser>> Click on Options>> Go to Privacy Option>> History>> Click on Firefox will>> Select Use Custom settings for History>> Click on Accept third-party cookies:>> Select Never.
- Use Ctrl+Shift+del on browser, If browser is not working Properly.
The State Finance Department plays a vital role in overall prosperity of the state, not only by implementing innovative revenue earning processes, but also by doing proper fund management of the state on a daily basis. It prepares and sanctions the budget, monitors the expenditure and revenue receipts of departments and interacts with the designated banks for reconciliation. It is also responsible for fostering fiscal discipline in the state.
upkosh.up.nic.in Official WebSite
Treasury Computerization was initiated way back in 1994-95 & since then has achieved many milestones. It is successfully implemented in all 82 treasuries of UP and provides data services anytime, anywhere through a web-site http://koshvani.up.nic.in The website which has the distinction of being the first official treasury website of the country is updated directly from the district treasuries using network of NIC NICNET It is used potentially by the Government officials, planners, economists & researchers & provides relief to our elder citizens -pensioners of the state, Integrated Treasury System, is a user-friendly software with a modular approach.
It has been developed with the objective of preparing accounts up to the standard object level, to help the management with timely data for monitoring of expenditures on schemes and also to secure itemized control on expenditure.
The portal Koshagar Uttar Pradesh is designed to interact Drawing And Disbursing Officer (DDO) with the treasury system. This portal has various facilities:
- Creation of Beneficiary and transaction file. Previously the offline software given to DDO for this purposes.
- Bulk upload of Beneficiary files already created using old offline software.
- Generation of Pay Bill.
- Generation of DA Arrear Bill.
- Preparation of E-Bill.
- Token number generation.
- E-Pension System.
- User management.